Tuesday 20 May 2014

First Post - Origins GinZing

So after a year of just reading everybody else's blog posts I thought I would finally buck up the courage and write my own. I'm not too good at taking photographs or writing in general, but I enjoy fashion, beauty and skincare and this just seems like the write place to share my passion for it all. My family just see me as an obsessive make up hoarder or something. Hopefully anybody reading will actually understand me.

As seen as I had been doing extra shifts at work and i'd paid back my mum my never ending debt for my new phone, I decided it was time I should treat myself. So I decided to buy the raved about 'Origins Ginzing' moisturizer. I've read nothing but good reviews on the product, so i thought I would gain myself some more boots points and splash out £23.

Would I say that it is worth it? I didn't think so at first, but as the weather is getting warmer it feels so refreshing and light on the skin which i love. It smells really nice as orange is my favourite scent and it just gets me into the summer spirit. It has a really light consistency which is good, but it makes me feel as though it isn't benefiting my skin in any way. A lot of people said it would be good for under make up, but I like to know that i'm wearing a primer because my makeup never seems to stay in place by the end of the day.

Overall, this cream is going to be a staple piece when i go on holiday in the summer and i'll definitely be using it everyday, i'm trying my best to save it at the moment, but i keep finding myself going into the pot. Unfortunately, i doubt it's going to last me a long time because it's so tiny but a little does go a long way.



No comments:

Post a Comment